Program Requirements for Global Mentors
To Become a Global Mentor and Supporter
- Recognized as a Top Executive and with successful track record in their industry of choice.
- Willing to be a Role Model to Apprentices looking to improve their Career Choices.
- Willing to initiate communication with the Apprentices as needed to motivate and coach them.
- Willing to promote the benefits of belonging to the Apprentice Worldwide Network.
- Willing to communicate with Apprentices about your professional experiences. Our purpose is to encourage and motivate the Apprentices and Associates to work hard and successfully find fulfilling careers.
- Participate electronically or physically in events throughout the calendar year.
- Represent the Apprentice Network in a professional manner while respecting the privacy of the Apprentices.
***Advisory Board will approve all Volunteers
For the most current list of Global Mentors visit: