Apprentices are Highly Motivated Young Professionals, ready to Lead in today’s world. We believe these individuals must represent our organization proudly and must meet certain standards to be evaluated and agreed by our Staff. Besides demonstrating professionalism and great motivation, an Apprentice must have a innate desire to succeed, learn and meet many people, be courteous, responsive and have a positive attitude. Here are some of our requirements.
Apprentice Program – Minimum Requirements
To be considered for our Apprentice Program, applicants must have:
- Must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent.
- Must be highly recommended by another Apprentice, Sponsor or Staff Member.
- Applicants must be second semester Sophomores and above up to Graduate Program. Applicants who have a cumulative undergraduate GPA between 2.5 and 2.74 or the equivalent are eligible for University Conditional status.
- Must attend one Apprentice Networking Event and one Training Session per Semester.
- In addition, candidate must work with one or more Sponsors per semester in a work-related assignment. This assignment will vary in scope but may not be less than 5 days per semester.
Associate Program (Apprentice Plus) – Minimum Requirements
- Must have graduated with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or the equivalent.
- Must be highly recommended by an Apprentice, Sponsor or Staff Member.
- Must attend one Apprentice Networking Event in person and one Training Session per Semester (in person, online, conference call).
- In addition, candidate must meet person for a one-on-one “coaching” session with a minimum of two Sponsors every 6 months.
- After a period of 6 months, must recommend a minimum of one person to either the Apprentice or the Associate Programs.
- After 12 months must assist in conducting Career Development Event
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Area Representative.